Saturday 7 December 2013

busy busy busy bee!

Okay Okay, so I have neglected my blog for a good few weeks, (boohoo) but this week I have decided to quickly draw up a list of some of the things I have been getting up to lately!

1) PGCE application - this took me forever!! but yes its finally in!
2) QTS tests are booked! - its becoming more and more difficult these days to get into teaching! I now have been revising my numeracy and mathematics! and to pass these I have to complete and pass a mental mathematics arithmetic test! this is my biggest worry, I hate mental maths with a passion! so iv been revising every aspect of maths; times tables, times, money, percentages, fractions, decimals, scale, angles ect ect!! if I pass these and pass my interview I would all be sorted for September 2014! and a good step into my career of primary education! I cannot wait to the day I have my own class!!:)
3)Camp America application sent, first deposit paid!! yes, I cant imagine the excitement of going to spend time in the states, doing what I love! eeeeek! not only will I be challenged, I  will also get further career experience with working with young children! so exciting! plus I have just been reading and planning different parts for the travelling bit after my other half will come and meet me and me and him will do the last few weeks together!! I WANT TO HAVE A THEATRICAL DANCE LESSON IN NEW YORK CITY!  aha will be amazing and so worth it!! hopefully I get placed! if I don't get placed me and the other half will be saving and planning other ideas but in America! I think its almost certain now that we will be going!
4)my theory test!- yes I passed it:) and I have booked my driving test for feb! I will not fail aha, although lately it seems that I have had test after test after test!
5) CHRISTMAS- this month includes
winter wonderland; oxford street shopping; Bicester village!; West End Theatre Trip! nativity plays; few days in Birmingham; visiting boyfriends family; Christmas dinner at home with my family! ; planning new year.... THE LIST GOES ON! This list doesn't even include work!; I have been more then busy lately!!

No comments:

Post a Comment