Friday 18 October 2013

Birthday Celebrations and 'Color' Blind Cards!

'kindness is the language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see!'



After browsing the internet with my other half for possible presents and cards for birthday month! we come across a card company called 'color cards' and after a few exchanged messages and tweets I was privileged to be asked to write a review! normally when asked to write a review I usually think over night about it, and find myself asking myself the same question 'does it fit my blog theme'?  However with Color Blind Cards I knew it was a YES from the moment I read the message!

Hi there, if you email me info@colorblindcards.com with your postal address, I'd be happy to send u some cards for review on your blog? Jess

After seeing miss dynamite described them as some of the most empowering, enriching, iconic,relative, compassionate cards she had ever seen, I knew I wanted some!!



Color Blind Cards began in 2007, and is an award winning, multi racial greeting card and gift company.The first company to secure a presence for a black card range in the UK high street! Not only secured distribution in the US but also in Barbados, South Africa, and Bermuda. all information is posted via the website 

  I have compiled  together a mini review and list of why to use 'color blind cards'

1) There so Glamorous, stylish,slick,classy.
2) There perfect and suitable for all occasions,including; birthdays, love;friendships;anniversary;graduations;weddings; new baby; thank-you.get well soon etc!
3) Never have i seen such delicate,sophisticated and inspirational birthday cards in all my years of choosing the best 'Cards for many different occasions! 
4) The price is very reasonable, just a £2.99 for one or buy 12 for 19.99!
5) very approachable! twitter: @colorblindcards 
6) Perfect Size! 



please check out the website http://personalise.colorblindcards.com  and follow: @colorblindcards


No comments:

Post a Comment