Sunday 20 October 2013

This Week In Numbers!


Inspiration is the key to success! This week I have been reading quite a few lifestyle blogs and was inspired by the writings of one of my closest friends! D'angelo 



This Week In Numbers,

40 hours of traveling 
1 family UK holiday 
45 children at my sisters party 
20 emails 
20 exchanged text messages to my other half 
10 Phonecalls
6 'I love you's 
5 dinners cooked from scratch
5 compliments 
5 workout and stretching sessions
4 hour pamper session! full body waxing, hair washed, nails painted and manicured!
3 hours walking 
2 cheeky back massages and 1 foot rub
2 men holding the door open for me! (What Gentleman- call me old fashioned) 
2 swimming sessions!
2 New Blog Posts!
1 Toothache!
1 basketball match 
and a cheeky Mexican 



No comments:

Post a Comment