Wednesday 19 February 2014

Xoxo

Yes I'm always overwhelmed by the positive responses Iv had so far over my blog!! It's been a constant go go go month as per usual! I have a few things coming up regarding work, meetings and holiday preparations not forgetting the perfect valentines day weekend and my mans birthday, which was amazing!! I am blogging on the go currently walking through a shopping centre!! so disappointed by the lack of choices there are for party dresses! Hmm I have been thinking I want to review some hotels! but of course them posts will not be done on the go! They will be done In the comfort of my office or even better my bed!! :) don't forget I'm always on my email or twitter page !!💕 Just been approached by a lady asking if I have 10 mins for a massage .... Oh if only!!

 
Kind regards and love always  .... Touchofglamorous xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment