Monday 31 March 2014

Lately I have been attending sylvia youngs workshops and I Love it!! it's one of londons top performing arts schools and wow by far does if deserve this title! I am within the part time school so I perform alongside adults! Lights camara action! I act in there studios and during the workshops I have had to do a range of scenes to really broaden my experiences! I only attend once a week but each time I go, I hear pianos playing, feet dancing, children singing, red coats swaying, audition rooms booming, everyone smiling, people walking, tap feet tapping, ballet bars moving, performers gleaming, pencils writing, confidence gleaming and friendly attitudes all around, this is all within the space of an afternoon xoxo 






It's also been Mother's Day! Iv had a weekend in center parks and Iv only got 4 days left at work! Cuteeeees

Lots offff love

Touch of glamorous! 


No comments:

Post a Comment